Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Challenge: Parkour Generations Shock Absorber Workout

I haven't been able to post much since returning from my holiday, because as these things go, I am now sick. I think I caught some stomach virus towards the end of my holiday, and now I have everything from chest pains to this wonderful blessed gift of eating-very-little-only-to-feel-sick-anyway-and-wished-I-hadn't-eaten-anything. 

I haven't been able to workout, except to do some gentle yoga every now and then. So I haven't been able to try out the challenge below, but it reminded me so much of Ryan Higa's Daily Life of a Ninjahinja.



My favourite part of that video is the "Art of Surprize". Hilarious.

Ok, back on topic. I have so much respect for people who do parkour, especially ninjas. Check out the challenge image below, or view the challenge on Tribesports.

Click for a larger image, or go here for the full article.

You can even do that workout to that Parkour song in that Ninjahinja video. Just a suggestion :P

4 comments:

  1. Bahaha that Ninjahinja video is gold! Parkour is amazing, even just the way they support their own body weight is super impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Especially the part explaining how he's good at "breaking" things, so awesome! So much admiration for people who do parkour!

      Delete
  2. Aw, sorry to hear you're not feeling well...that's no good when you're just coming back from holidays!

    Hope you feel better soon but it's good to have you back!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm fully recovered now, hope you are too :)

      Delete