Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spring Fitness Program

Before I blog about my new fitness regime, I'm first going to acknowledge that since starting this blog, I have labelled less posts with the stress tag. When I started this blog, I was a fistful of crazy - I couldn't sleep, I was depressed, I had digestive problems all the time, and I teeth-grinded my teeth to crackdom. So, hooray!! Pat on the back for somehow actually getting my life together... and here's to no more posts with the stress label on it! 
Here's to sanity at last!
Ok, now back on topic! I have decided to have more structure to my fitness program. I get bored if things stay the same, so I decided I would mix things up a little. I found a great place nearby for affordable Pilates (review to come soon!), so that's going into my regular routine. I've also started to use the apartment gym again to get back into some cardio. 

My training schedule would look something like this.

The next week, things would swap around, and it would be three sessions of Pilates/Cardio and two sessions of yoga. Every session would go for at least 30 minutes. This has been the first week that I've started this program, and I'm finding that I'm having more energy. I'm hoping to continue this for a month, to see if I feel more motivated and inspired with my exercise routine.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Man, that's pretty amazing. I'd be crying tears of joy if I can get to your level of fitness lol Ah one day~ :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I think you need to give yourself more credit :P I have my couch potato days too, and once upon a time, that was all I was too!

      Delete